- A reflection on how the principle of the dignity of the human applies to the lives of program participants.
- An activity to better understand and discuss unjust structures of our society.
- Service immersion with the homeless community in Camden, NJ.
- A theological reflection, including a social analysis and the call of faith to respond to situations of injustice.
- A specific exploration of the particular ways God may be calling program participants to work for justice in their local communities.
Some of the groups that have participated in this program are RCIA, catechists, peace and justice committees, leaders of Hispanic ministry, community organizing leaders, and church groups wanting to learn more about Catholic Social Teaching and Social Justice.
If you have a group that would like to participate, we can adapt the program to your group’s needs. The Project Dignitas can be adapted to a weekend retreat, a daylong retreat, and a series of weekly sessions.
We received local funding from the Catholic Campaign for Human Development for this project. For that reason, the cost of the program is very affordable. We also provide childcare for the day- long format.
We are very excited about this new program. We would be thrilled to meet with you to talk more about it— please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Reyes at your convenience:
856.964.9777, ext. 602